CTL ImmunoSpot® Professional Software provides all the features of the Academic edition but is tailored for high-throughput, regulated work.
- ImmunoSpot® Easy-Count: User-friendly analysis process; analyzing a plate can be as easy as one step!
- Smart Count™—ImmunoSpot “wizard” counting mode with automated parameter set up based on proprietary counting algorithms in a fast, user-friendly process.
- Count Confidence™- Automatically highlights results when spot confluence, high background or the presence of artifacts call the validity of counts in question.
- ImmunoSpot® Multi-Plate Auto Count™ (IMPAC™) — Permits uninterrupted, “walk away” counting of an indefinite number of plate files.
- ImmunoSpot® Multi-Parameter AutoCount— Permits multiple assay analysis within a single plate.
- Spot Info™— Provides quantitative spot information, including spot location, size, mean and maximum spot intensity, circularity, mean well intensity, and more
- Autogate™— An automated “gating” algorithm that uses a scientifically validated statistical function to differentiate between signal and noise and to determine minimum and maximum spot size for different cytokines.
- Professional Quality Control module—Permits the verification of counts generated by automated analysis and allows for batch revisions and annotations if required to excise artifacts, to compensate for leaking membranes, etc. QC Professional mode saves time and provides consistency through the automated QC process.
- Manual Double-Color analysis—Manual analysis of double-color spots (red, blue, and double-color) within one well.
- Advanced presentation/publication features including direct export to PowerPoint®