INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, country, or any other information collection on the Website that is defined as personal data or personally identifiable information under an applicable law (“personal information”);
- that is about you, but individually does not identify you, such as whether you are a current user, product/service interests, or information related to your inquiry or request;
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, including your web browser, operating system, device unique identifier and usage details;
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Give to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide on our Website. This includes information provided when you sign up for our services, customer service; and when you contact us.
- Your responses to questions that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your inquiries or requests.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect About You.
As with many other Website, as you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, language, date and time of access, frequency, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, host domain, and browser type.
- Details of referring Website (URL).
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party Website or other online services (behavioral tracking).The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information you provide to us or that we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
Cookies Used on the Website.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
In connection with providing you with the Website and services, we may use, compile, analyze, and save your information in the following ways:
- To communicate with you about the Website and services, or your use of the Website and
- To provide you with information that you have requested or to respond to your inquiries.
- To provide you with technical support and to improve our Website and services.
- To verify your identity and administer your account, including fulfilling your orders.
- In order to ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you on your computer, to allow you to participate in interactive features of our services (when you choose to do so), and as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure.
- To communicate with you about our products and services.
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- In the event of a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganization, or liquidation, we may transfer, sell, or assign to third parties information concerning your relationship with us, including, without limitation, personal information that you provide and other information concerning your relationship with us.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or services.
- For any purpose where you have given your consent (where legally required).
- To comply with applicable federal and state law.
Information We Receive From Other Sources.
We will combine information we receive from other sources with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- Pursuant to your written instructions.
- To any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To our third-party service providers that provide services such as the hosting our Website data analysis, IT services and infrastructure, customer service, e-mail delivery, auditing, and other similar services.
- To comply with any court order, law, legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request, and to any third parties we believe necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of CTL’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by CTL about our Website users are among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you email us asking us to contact a third party (including a medical professional), we may transmit the contents of your email to the recipient.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information or with your consent.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information to comply with any legal obligation including for billing and collection purposes; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of CTL, our customers, or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Tracking Technologies and Advertising.
Do Not Track. We do not currently respond to “do not track” signals as we do not track our customers across third party Website. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
ACCESSING, CORRECTING & DELETING YOUR INFORMATION
You may contact us at the address below, by emailing DataProtectionOfficer@immunospot.com, or by clicking here* to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account, if any We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement. Unless otherwise required by law, CTL will also erase personal information when the personal information is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which the personal information was collected or otherwise processed; when you withdraw your consent (where lawfulness of processing was based on your consent) and there is no other legal ground for the processing; when you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing; when your personal information has been unlawfully processed; and when it is necessary to comply with legal obligations.
We have implemented commercially reasonable security measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk.
PROTECTING HEALTH INFORMATION
Our Research Subject Privacy Notice may be found here: Link.
USE BY MINORS
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
This Website is hosted on servers located in the United States. We will endeavor to meet those data protection laws and regulations (including the General Data Protection Regulation, or “GDPR”) to which we may be subject as and when applicable to the services provided by us.
The GDPR was passed by the European Parliament and establishes a standard for data privacy for all member states of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) (“EU”). Its purpose is to give EEA residents (described as “data subjects” by the GDPR) certain rights over their Personal Information, including, the:
- Right of access: Individuals can ask for a copy of the Personal Information retained about them and an explanation of how it is being used.
- Right to rectification: Individuals have the right to correct, revise or remove any of the Personal Information retained about them at any time.
- Right to be forgotten: Individuals can ask to delete their Personal At your request, we will remove your contact information from the system, and we will not contact you again.
- Right to restrict processing: If an individual believes, for example, that their Personal Information is inaccurate or collected unlawfully, the individual may request limited use of their Personal Information.
- Right of portability: Individuals have the right to receive their Personal Information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Right to object: Where an individual decides that they no longer wish to allow their Personal Information to be included in analytics or to receive direct marketing emails or other personalized (targeted) marketing content at any time, the individual may opt out of use of their data for these purposes.
If you want to submit a privacy request, please click here.
Data Protection Officer
Cellular Technology Limited
20521 Chagrin Boulevard
Shaker Heights, OH 44122
*To request a change in your data that we have on you, please chick this button: