T Cell Monitoring with PBMC Samples
CTL's cryopreserved peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMC) are ideally suited for T cell monitoring in ELISPOT and ELISA assays, cytokine bead arrays, tetramer and pentamer staining, cytokine capture assays, and any assays that require live PBMC.
These human PBMC samples are isolated from leukopacks and frozen in CTL-Cryo™ ABC serum-free freezing medium. The leukopacks are ethically collected from healthy donors with no risk of breaching privacy. They are tested for: HBsAg, HBcAb, HCV, HTLV I/II and STS by serology; as well as HIV I, HCV and WNV by NAT (nucleic acid testing). No IRBs required.
CTL’s Cryopreserved ePBMC® are characterized for:
- HLA-type low/high resolution for three Class I loci (A,B,C) and four Class II loci (DRB1, DQA1, DQB1, and DP)
- Cytokine responses to:
- 32 Class I individual CEF-peptides
- 24 Class II individual CEF-peptides
- 2 Class I CEF-Peptide Pools
- 1 Class II CEF-Peptide Pool
- 6 Protein antigens
- Dust Mite
- Donor Age, Gender, and Ethnicity
- Vaccination status for Vaccinia (Small Pox), Tuberculosis, and Hepatitis B