Scientific Marketing Content Creator
Position Description:We are a well-established market leader in the immune monitoring field and are seeking a Scientific Marketing Content Creator who has a thorough understanding of our niche audience (biotechnology companies, contract research laboratories, academia, etc.) and is capable of generating and curating content as well as scientific writing to serve our audience at each stage of their customer journey. In this emerging position you will be responsible for generating and curating a variety of content for marketing and making sure that it is aligned with our brand and search engine optimized. The content will range from white papers, brochures, webpage materials, videos, to specialized social media posts.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree or higher preferred in relevant field (Biology, Immunology, Marketing, Business, Communication, Microbiology, Medical Illustration)
- Minimum of three years’ experience working in our industry as a scientific writer, academic, or in marketing
- Minimum of two years’ experience in visual design (generating strategic graphics and videos)
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and produce on tight deadlines while paying close attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively (oral and written) across a large, diverse group of professionals including scientists
Interested applicants should email a resume with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CTL is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.