The "secrets" behind the ImmunoSpot® Readers' success
- Focus: CTL is the only company that has been fully dedicated for over two decades to all fields relevant to immune monitoring by ELISPOT/FluoroSpot: pursuing basic science, instrumentation-,
software- and test kit development, and the implementation of it all in CTL’s GLP compliant, CLIA certified contract research operation.
Meet CTL’s M.D./Ph.D-level staff and learn what motivates them.
- Scientific leadership: CTL’s R&D scientists have laid in > 200 peer-reviewed publications the scientific foundations for the use of ELISPOT/FluoroSpot for immune monitoring (see).
- User-oriented product development: CTL’s dedicated fulltime software team has been working hand in hand for over two decades by now with CTL’s in-house laboratory scientists both in the academic and
the regulated sector to translate needs into enabling instrumentation/software.
Meet CTL’s software team
- Multi-functionality. ImmunoSpot® Readers are not only the most successful ELISPOT/FluoroSpot analyzers on the market, they also are multifunctional, enabling other tests that are frequently performed in immune monitoring laboratories, such as PBMC counting, cytotoxicity – and serum neutralization assays, cytokine array analysis. ImmunoSpot® Readers are several instruments in one, for the price of one.
- Instrument harmonization: image analysis devices exhibit inherent differences that interfere with providing identical counts even among instruments of the same model of a vendor. CTL’s strength is instrument harmonization, making our readers the choice of Oxford Immunotech, and other companies serving the regulated immune diagnostic market.
- Excellence in customer support. See testimonials
Strengths of ImmunoSpot® Readers/Software include:
- Regulatory compliance.
- Objective counting, based on scientifically validated principles.
- PBMC fitness assessment (live/dead/apoptotic cell counting).
- Measuring cell-mediated cytotoxicity.
- Measuring neutralizing antibodies, colony counting.
- Software guides through the entire analysis process, from planning the experiment to the statistical evaluation of the data.
Automated, plate loading solutions are optional upgrades for CTL readers. Our stackers enable scanning and counting up to 50 plates in a run, while with our robotic arm solution up to 400 plates can be analyzed as a single batch.
CTL offers a wide range of ImmunoSpot® Readers that are tailored to different needs and budgets. For an overview, please follow this link.